Vanderbilt encourages relaxed everyday living and effortless entertaining. The downstairs Owner’s Suite offers a respite from your day, the upstairs loft gives kids a place to hang out, and the versatile Pulte Planning Center acts as a hub for family life. The open kitchen feeds into a formal dining area via a butler’s pantry, and the vaulted-ceiling gathering room is guaranteed to impress - making this home perfect for holiday gatherings. Beautiful Moen fixtures are found in the kitchen and baths. Designed with families in mind, positioning secondary bedrooms and a loft on the second story. The first floor owner’s suite can be expanded to include an optional retreat and enlarged walk-in closet.
From I-95 North:
1. Take exit 329 for County Road 210 toward Ponte Vedra Beach
2. Turn right onto County Rd 210 E
3. Turn right onto County Rd 210
4. Turn right into Creekside at Twin Creeks
5. Creekside at Twin Creeks by Pulte Home is on the left
From I-95 South:
1. Follow I-95 S to County Rd 210 E in St. Johns County.
2. Take exit 329
3. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto County Rd 210 E
4. Turn right onto County Rd 210
5. Turn right into Creekside at Twin Creeks
6. Creekside at Twin Creeks by Pulte Home is on the left
|Price As Shown||$525,990|
Creekside at Twin Creeks
-Single-Family Homes South of Race Track Rd. in the Master-Plan of Twin Creeks
|Builder License #||
|Sales Agent Name||
|Sales Agent Phone Number||
|Sales Agent E-mail Address||
The Jacksonville, Florida area offers those who choose Pulte’s new construction communities world-class shopping, sporting events and convenient access to some great beaches. Our flexible floor plans and gracious amenities offer the comfort and relaxation you need to keep your family happy and content when you’re not out exploring Florida’s many beautiful sights.