Vanderbilt encourages relaxed everyday living and effortless entertaining. The downstairs Owner’s Suite offers a respite from your day, the upstairs loft gives kids a place to hang out, and the versatile Pulte Planning Center acts as a hub for family life. The open kitchen feeds into a formal dining area via a butler’s pantry, and the vaulted-ceiling gathering room is guaranteed to impress - making this home perfect for holiday gatherings. Beautiful Moen fixtures are found in the kitchen and baths. Designed with families in mind, positioning secondary bedrooms and a loft on the second story. The first floor owner’s suite can be expanded to include an optional retreat and enlarged walk-in closet.
From I-95 North:
1. Take exit 329 for County Road 210 toward Ponte Vedra Beach
2. Turn right onto County Rd 210 E
3. Turn right onto County Rd 210
4. Turn right into Creekside at Twin Creeks
5. Creekside at Twin Creeks by Pulte Home is on the left
From I-95 South:
1. Follow I-95 S to County Rd 210 E in St. Johns County.
2. Take exit 329
3. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto County Rd 210 E
4. Turn right onto County Rd 210
5. Turn right into Creekside at Twin Creeks
6. Creekside at Twin Creeks by Pulte Home is on the left
|Price As Shown||$525,990|
|Builder License #||
-Single-Family Homes South of Race Track Rd. in the Master-Plan of Twin Creeks
Creekside at Twin Creeks
|Sales Agent Name||
|Sales Agent Phone Number||
|Sales Agent E-mail Address||
Since its founding in 1950, PulteGroup has delivered almost 750,000 homes throughout the United States. What began as a single home built by the hands and entrepreneurial spirit of founder Bill Pulte, is today the nation’s third-largest homebuilder with operations in over 40 major cities. In Jacksonville, FL specifically, PulteGroup operates under some of it's best-known brands - Pulte Homes and Del Webb - meeting the needs of first-time, move-up and active adult homebuyers.
|Website||Pulte.com/Jacksonville or Delwebb.com/Jacksonville|